.

NEWS AND VIEWS THAT IMPACT LIMITED CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

"There is danger from all men. The only maxim of a free government ought to be to trust no man living with
power to endanger the public liberty." - - - - John Adams

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

JENNIFER LAWRENCE: Told 'perfectly f--kable' at 15, made to stand nude in lineup



Leftists Democrats
Sexually Assault Women
“Has any actor become a star without first putting out?”




By Gary;

Regular readers of this Blog know I have a candle-lit shrine in the back bedroom dedicated to Jennifer Lawrence.  So I was especially revolted when she came forward with her sexual abuse stories.

These Hollywood bastards are lucky I was not in the room while they abused Jen. They would have been drinking their meals through a straw for the rest of their lives.

Still I must agree with the producer who told her she was perfectly fuckable. Baring other info he was crude but trying to be supportive against others who were demanding Jen lose weight to get a role.

The nude photos of Jen that came out a while back make me wonder. At the time Lawrence said they were taken for her boyfriend. No one questioned her statement. Looking back I have to wonder if she was forced to take those photos for some prick of a Hollywood producer as part of her employment package for a movie.

As a business owner I do not tolerate any of this BS in the workplace. All races and genders are treated equally by me. We are all God's children.

But far more entertaining to me is virtually 100% of all of these asshole abusers are Leftist Democrats.

Their hypocrisy and bull shit knows no bounds. These creeps attend trendy liberal parties in Malibu pretending to support one women's cause or another while forcing starlets to screw them to gain employment.

Worse, the liberal Hollywood actresses who were the victims of assault quietly attended the same trendy parties with their liberal rapists and abusers. All pretended for the cameras how morally superior they are to Conservatives.

So sad.


A Lesbian Sexual Assault?

One talk show caller who worked in Hollywood spoke of a male putting pressure on him to put out.

So below is Jennifer Lawrence's account of a FEMALE producer pulling the same crap. One asks how many stars have been victim of the Lesbian and Gay casting couch?

Lawrence:  “During this time a female producer had me do a nude line-up with about five women who were much, much, thinner than me. We are stood side-by-side with only tape on covering our privates,” she added.

“After that degrading and humiliating line-up, the female producer told me I should use the naked photos of myself as inspiration for my diet.”

Lawrence said she tried to stand up for herself and told another producer she thought the weight loss demands were not appropriate.

“He said he didn’t know why everyone thought I was so fat, he thought I was ‘perfectly fuckable.’”

The actress said she felt “trapped” by the experience. “I let myself be treated a certain way because I felt I had to for my career,” she shared. 

The experience of Reese Witherspoon was much the same: “[I feel] true disgust at the director who assaulted me when I was 16-years-old and anger at the agents and the producers who made me feel that silence was a condition of my employment,” she added. And I wish that I could tell you that was an isolated incident in my career, but sadly it wasn’t. I’ve had multiple experiences of harassment and sexual assault and I don’t speak about them very often.

Hollywood represents all that is good and evil in society.  The white hot spotlight of TV only makes the good and bad shine brighter.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no surprise ...
i heard from a old US sixtees feminist on TV , that in those years , those hairy hair guys ... mosthly leftwingers ( as usual ) that going around with then , on booze , drugs ( reef and LSD ) , and R&R , ... are trying the same s*** thousand years old that men try to do ... laid girls ... even if they don`t take any bath as on those Woodstock days ( i mean all the guys ... and we saw some girls rolling in the mud too )
they mingled with hers , put a show on Che Guevara , or Castro heroism , or some other s*** cause from those days , against Vietnam War , (Hanói Jane ) , Civil Rights , who knowns ... created the right environment ... and then , with lots of purple colours , and incens candles ... they try to TAKE THOSE GIRLS PANTS DOWN ...
On that ... " that old feminist say NO ... what do you think i am !!!"
Then as a curse , they put her aside , and called her , reactionnary , or as they say "square" .Shum away that girl for not abide by a sex loose ( liberal ) attitude.
She then understand that respect won`t came down from any ideology ... as subject was to drive girls to sex ...
Even that leftwingers are worse cause they try to bang then , on deceiving , and putting a show of fraternity , and politics aproch , only to made girls more lenient on it !!!
Hipocrisy ... as usual on those days ... .
As now on others .
As pussyfication is coming strong , as those actrices coming out , as on Trump moron words "looker room" , or wienstein casting couch ... i bet you , things gonna became at odds between boys and girls ... some day , they won`t even talk to each other ... on that harrasement fear , and legal action ...
As so we went straight to medieval times ... in with parents decide marriages , and family unions ...
Mark my words .